August 26, 2018
11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Matt Omo is a leader of the sound healing movement in Australia with over 15 years experience working with a variety of sound healing techniques bridging cultures and traditions from around the world. Matt holds a MA in Spiritual Psychology, Dip. of Sound Healing, Reiki Master, Certified Kundalini Yoga Teacher, trained Breathworker, with numerous certifications in other healing modalities. The processes are delivered through innovative techniques merging modern science and ancient wisdom in fun, light-hearted and practical ways.
The Soul Vibing workshop is designed to:
– Help you manage stress better
– Clear the noise in your mind and improve your concentration
– Develop emotional intelligence
– Learn to self-regulate your body emotions, and thoughts
– Soothe adrenal fatigue
– Feel happy and peaceful and maintain more harmony in your life.
– Rejuvenate body by decreasing stress hormones (cortisol, adrenaline etc.).
– Increase feel-good hormones (oxytocin, serotonin, anandamide)
During the experience the group will co-create a profound sound journey through an active breathwork technique designed to open the body and mind taking you to a deep meditative state. From here you are immersed in the live sounds of the didgeridoo, gongs, crystal bowls, Tibetan bells, mantra, and chant. This combination ultimately creates a blissful state of harmony with your body, mind and soul.
Gain insight, be inspired, release stress, quiet the mind, dissolve limiting beliefs, encourage positive change, open the heart, and embrace the healing power of vibration and sound.
Cost $50 – Members Receive a 20% Discount